Saturday, January 5, 2008

Integration


Okay, I admit it. I can't keep my interests separate. They just get muddled with each other.

So, as much as I'd like to spare Linguini-ites the overpowering nesting tendencies of Domestic Derring-Do and spare the Do-ers from my occasionally caustic, decidedly canine, usually puzzling life on Linguini On the Ceiling, I'm beginning to feel fragmented. They keep spilling over into each other.

And so all future posts will be over on Linguini and we'll all have to live with the fact that sometimes I'm not pithy and clever and I really do have a side of me that wishes she never had to leave her little hill for the real world.

So, if you're a regular of Domestic Derring-Do, Welcome, and don't let the residents there frighten you. They're harmless, old friends, many related and all hold down normal lives. Well, relatively normal.

1 comment:

Darkgarden said...

yeah.... yeaaahhhh...
Welcome.... alll are wellllcome over at Linguini!!!...

... wellllcome.......